Book News: Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas

This is an exciting day for us all! The fifth and long awaited book of the Throne of Glass series is finally out (parties internally)!
We can finally know what's the next step on Celaena's journey and I'm a little afraid of what might happen, since Sarah J. Maas is a famed heartbreaker but if it's better than the previous book it isn't anything less than superb!
28260587


Image result for parties internally gif

It's finally here and that means that when I finally can get a copy I'll be isolated from the world for a few days, my room will be my fortress and I hope I can immerse myself on a wonderful story that I never get tired of reading!
I hope I haven't scared you with my excitement and that you can get a copy of this wonderful work of art (bookish art).

Love, Ana

No comments