The Bewitched Reader #6 : Can't Read But Wants To + University


Don't you hate that awful feeling when you just want to sit down and read but you just can't find the time to do it?! I do!

Image result for frustrated gif tumblr

There are times when you're just so busy and without energy that when you finally get to "reading time" you just fall a sleep with a book on top of you face ( don't laugh, I'm sure it happens to many people ). It's really frustrating and I don't like the sensation of not being able to read as much as I like to and want to but actually waiting for my university collocation, searching for low rent apartments and being a nervous wreck takes all of my time and energy. And, even though I find myself extremely productive in times of great stress I've been down on that awesome part of me.
Surprisingly there are some good news! I got in the course I wanted on my first choice and I'm overjoyed to be working with languages and literature, I still have to undertake an English language test on Monday so I can sign myself in. Even though this will take a lot of me I'm ready to face it with open arms, it isn't something I always knew I wanted to do but it's something I'm happy to do now and in the future wherever it takes me. When you love something don't be afraid to chase it!

Image result for chase your dreams animated gif tumblr
Love, Ana
Previously on "The Reader Diaries":

No comments