Reading "A Court of Wings and Ruin" by Sarah J. Maas, an Epic Adventure

*Spoiler Alert*: This post may contain spoilers for the previous instalments of this series. To read a review of the first book click here.

As you may already know, last week was one of the best weeks of this month. Why? Well, last week the third book in the A Court of Thornes and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas came out and it was amazing.  It isn't amazing that I had to get an ebook because of shipping time and the cost of buying the actual book and sending it to Portugal. Still, I read it in two days total and I absolutely loved it. It will forever have a very special place in my heart.

23766634
Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's manoeuvrings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit-and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.
As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords-and hunt for allies in unexpected places.
In this thrilling third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Sarah J. Maas, the earth will be painted red as mighty armies grapple for power over the one thing that could destroy them all.



Reading this book was an adventure, a whirlwind of emotion and racing hearts and I wouldn't want anything less than what I got. I am still deeply in love with Rhysand and Feyre and all of the inner circle. I could not take my eyes off the screen. I even stayed up until the unholy hours of the morning just because I needed to know how this book ended. I avoided all social media for two days so I wouldn't be spoiled and I waited to write this post in order not to spoil anyone's experience.
I have to express my thanks to Sarah J. Maas for being an awesome human being and grace us with beautiful stories that fulfil our hearts and minds.

This is the story (in pictures) of my adventure of reading ACOWAR.

1. I have the book!!!! Let's start with this baby. She's in the Spring Court and she's going to ruin Tamlin!!!!!

2. Tamlin you are a mean and awful bitch. WTF are you doing! Those are bad people! Leave her alone, please... Now you have hurt her.

3. She is going to ruin you! She's a strong and independent woman!

4. You weren't expecting this weren't you... It serves you well. 

5. Back home at the Night Court with Rhysand the sex-bomb. Happy thoughts, sexy thoughts. Go away, everyone. I cannot possibly read this in public...

6. Please, girls just behave... You are sisters... No, Lucien, you have no right to do everything you want with Elain just because she is your mate.

7. Do not mess with me! I will protect my babies. Stop king from hell!!!!! Mor your dad is a bitch.

8. Go, guys! Rock that meeting! You'll win!!!

9. Tamlin is a bitch... Lucien, your father is an even bigger bitch, also he is a monster. Your real you-know-what is so much better.

10. Please don't die in the war. Just kill all of those Hybern bitches!!! 
Resultado de imagem para nervous cry animated gif


11. Ok... Tamlin I wasn't expecting that. Maybe you are a better person than what I thought.

12. This is a battle! Kill the all now. Win my babies, please win.

13. That battle though...

14. No baby please don't  leave meeeeeee!

15. Oh no... This is getting to the end. *definitely crying a lot* *completely bawling*

16. My babies are alive!!! They are alive! The bitch is dead!!!
Resultado de imagem para party animated gif
Resultado de imagem para party animated gif

See you next time my lovelies!
Source: https://goo.gl/Jz2RF5

No comments